Friday, May 19, 2006

This one's for you, Crawford

At least one person has been concerned about the lack of posts over the last week. I really haven't had much to say, and I'm still on dial-up at home.

But, broadband is coming to my study soon, and this summer I'll be concentrating on two or three areas of study and preparation for my future career. Stay tuned, my friends - the best is yet to be.

Thanks for all the kind remarks about my 30! post. One friend informed me that 30 is the new 20. So, I intend to spend more time in bed, more time watching TV and more time in the pub. Two of these will coincide nicely with Germany 2006

3 comments:

C G said...

it was worth the wait!

Anonymous said...

Beer bellies don't go with the 'new 20's' sheddi! Just make sure you're not supporting England!!

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»