Saturday, March 25, 2006

Warfield's theology of history

Here is a link to my dissertation on BB Warfield's theology of history. I am currently coming to the end of a three year degree in theology at Glasgow University. This is part of my preparation to become a minister in the Church of Scotland, more of which to come in future posts.
The link represents the final copy I handed in for marking. It's full of typos, so please don't be too critical! I'm learning to appreciate the work that goes into editing and publishing good copy.
Why not read the abstract, introduction and conclusion? These will give you a taste for the other chapters. It was a fascinating study. My admiration for Warfield grew, even though I realised how much his theology was shaped by his cultural setting.

No comments: